Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snow!

You'd think living in western PA I'd get used to snow or even enjoy it but I don't. I love spring and autumn. Summer isn't bad either I just don't like cold weather and snow is a big hassle for me. It makes it difficult to feed the animals although I do get a workout doing it. Hauling buckets of water and feed then carrying hay to the goats. But there's all that snow that gets stuck to the bottom of my boots making me feel like Frankenstein taking a walk with those enormous boots of his.

Last night hubby didn't get home until 8 p.m. That made for a very late dinner. We watched the last episode of My Own Worst Enemy that we had on DVR. I keep reading that this show has been canceled. I don't know why. It's a really interesting show. There's some violence but it's minimal not like 24 or even the last episode of Heroes. Now that was so disgusting the other night. Anyway, M.O.W.E. was really good.

I better get moving.

No comments: