Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time is flying by

I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Last week I took Sandy to Pittsburgh for doctor's appointments. Wednesday I stopped by to see Jassmine and Chucky. Saturday was our DAR chapter's anniversary luncheon and that evening the beagle club banquet. Sunday we went to Cabela's and yesterday I cut firewood out at the beagle club with my son Joe. Last night was the monthly meeting for the beagle club. Today I took Sandy back out to the doctor and then we went shopping and had lunch at Eat N Park. I got back home, fed animals, got my bath and now have to fix dinner. One day this week I have to pick up hay for the goats. It snowed overnight and it's snowing now. I need to get a fire going in the woodstove tonight in case the electric goes out. My brother, his two kids and my parents are coming up this weekend so we can exchange gifts for Christmas. Last time I saw my brother was the end of May at my sister's house. Should be a nice weekend.

No comments: