Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday!

Man, oh man! It's Friday!

Phil was supposed to take a half day vac today but called this morning to say not only is he not going to be able to do that but has to work the entire weekend! No way! 14-15 hours a day he said. I am so upset and bummed. This was the only weekend that we don't have other commitments. We were supposed to spend the entire weekend doing something together.

So, I'm at work or supposed to be working. Just hanging out. Have some banking recons to do and some filing but mainly waiting for the lady at Office Max to call after 1:30. We missed out on this terrific deal which was emailed to the office. I've been emailing them and we've gone back and forth but they have agreed to give us the discounted price on accounting software! Yeah! No more QuickBooks 2000. So, I'll sit here and wait for the phone to ring!

What the heck am I going to do by myself this weekend? Ralph and Jess said they'd come over tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to spend the entire weekend sitting in bed watching tv and on the computer.

Oooh, wanted you to know that I found MOTIVATION this week and am back on the treadmill. I have to exercise away at least 10 pounds in order to fit in this beautiful dress I bought for Ralph and Jess' wedding in July!

I got up at 8 a.m. yesterday morning and spent 20 minutes on the treadmill walking at a fast pace. Today I did 25 minutes and burnt 102 calories. I know, it's a small start but it is a start and I'm motivated. Last year I dropped 25 pounds due to chemo and nausea. I am sorry to say I've gained at least 20 back. If I want to wear that gorgeous dress I have to stay motivated and lose weight. So it's a goal ... 10 pounds before July. No McDonald's, no fast food. This will be tough!

No comments: