Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wonderful Day!

Today was such a nice day!

I spoke to Randy this morning about coming in to work. He told me the new QuickBooks Pro 2009 software arrived yesterday so I hurried in to work to install it. So exciting! I know, what's exciting about new accounting software? {giggle} This is ... because we've been working off QuickBooks 2000.

The new software is so different! It's going to take a few days just to figure it out.

Phil called around 3 p.m. to let me know he was leaving early from work and asked if I wanted to meet him for dinner. Yes! We met at 4 p.m. at TGI Fridays. Phil walked in and I stood up to kiss him. It was so good to see him! Dinner was yummy. Conversation was great. Afterwards I went to Target to shop and he went to Gander Mountain to shop. LOL!

We got home and fed animals and now are watching LOST! Great day!

Oooohh! He has Friday off! Yeah!!! I am so excited! I have the day planned out already in my head. I would like to sleep in, what else is new, then drive out to Bedford to Jean Bonnet Tavern for lunch, then a long drive back on scenic Route 31.

No comments: