Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another wet one!

And by that I mean rain.

I got up early this morning so I could babysit for Jess who had a doctor's appointment. There were two infants (2 months and 6 months) plus the toddler.

The youngest one was hungry so I fed her and changed her diaper and rocked her to sleep. The little boy was all smiles and loved to play in the jump-er-oo until he decided to take a poop. Gag. It was all over him. Ugg. Then the toddler says, "I pooped." Double gag and ugg.

I love Jess but I hate changing diapers. I'll stop over for a visit next time but as soon as I can smell a dirty diaper I am SO outta there!

I left and went to work. Worked three hours and headed home. Put a load of laundry in the washer and one in the dryer, put Bella out and layed down for a nap, woke up and it's still raining.

No comments: