Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hay!

So many errands yesterday. I managed to work an entire day in only three hours yesterday. Prior to that was errands and after work, more errands.

I woke up at 7 a.m. No idea why. Obviously someone was thinking of me and woke me up! I called Phil to check on him, just in case. Wasn't him.

Randy called at 8:30 telling me to get up. I told him I'd already been up for an hour! He said, "we're doing something different today." Hmmm? What does THAT mean? Today he was cutting hay and wanted me to come in and drive his truck while he and Punky loaded the hay into it. Okay, weird but not over the top. I went in.

Thankfully I get paid in bales of hay. Even though I put sunscreen on and wore a ballcap I still got sunburnt.

Got home at 4:30 and need to feed animals now before it rains, which was the whole reason he asked me to come in and help; wanted to get that hay into the barn before it got rained on and ruined. Glad we got that done. That wagon load of hay will probably feed my goats all winter.

No comments: