Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's getting ready to storm again

It rained almost every day last week. We had a real bad storm on Thursday. Bad winds, thunder and lightning. Here it comes again.

I got up at 5:30 this morning and got on the treadmill. I'm hoping I will be able to do the same tomorrow. I need to exercise every day.

I worked yesterday and today. I told Randy I'm going to come in all this week. Phil has vacation next week and I won't be going in to work. Hoping to stay ahead of the game, if that is possible.

My sister's birthday is on Monday. I haven't heard from her. Was wondering what she and Jill have planned for the day. Would love to see them.

Phil is watching the Penguins play the Red Wings. I have lost my mind as to what part of the series this is or which game of the series. Whew! Dear DIL, Jessica, honey, fill your old mother in law in, will ya? I need to feign some type of interest in the sport.

Dinner was lovely. I fried onions and potatoes in my new electric thrift store skillet, fried up boneless pork chops, and microwaved a bag of frozen peas. Phil was very happy.

Okay, off to bed now. Oh, forgot ... I seem to have counted 11 chicken nuggets in the chicken coop. Nine yellow and two black. Two of the mother hens had their babies out in the yard this evening. I layed in the grass and watched them. So cute. Then they grow up to be such pecker heads.

No comments: