Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's been a while since I wrote

The last five days are a blur now. Mom and dad came in on Thursday afternoon. We had dinner at home. Friday morning we picked up dad's tux then ran errands. The rehearsal was at 6 p.m. followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m. We had 26 attend the rehearsal dinner. Very nice meal.



Saturday morning mom and I went to have our hair done. My MaryKay rep came out to do our makeup.



Ralph's groomsmen came over around noon to get ready. Phil got home around 12:30 and we went to Foggy Mountain to meet the photographer at 1 p.m.



It rained for a short while prior to the wedding but did not rain while the wedding was taking place. It would have been a nightmare because the kids had an outdoor wedding. It was very beautiful. Instead of being rained on I got sunburned.



My uncle Gary and wife Joann Pack from WV came in. Uncle Edmund and wife Barbara Pack attended. Ralph and Ruth plus granddaughter Lindseigh came in from VA. My brother, his daughter Haley and her friend Cassie came in from MD.



Phil's mom, his brother Dave and wife MaryAnn, brother Brian and wife Michaelene and their children Alex and Victoria attended, as did Phil's uncle John and wife Lola Urban from Ligonier. Our friends Joe and Patsy Harbulak from the beagle club also attended.




Jessica was a beautiful bride. Ralph was a good looking groom. I was the proud momma.



Joe and Chrystal along with Chucky and Jassmine arrived in time to attend the wedding and reception. It was good to see them!



I think just about all of Jessica's family came to the wedding. It would have been nice if all of my family had attended. I am still hurt about that.



Sunday morning I made pancakes at home and invited Ralph and Ruth for breakfast. We had dinner at Mom Urban's and sandwiches later in the evening. Monday morning I got up early to drive into Pittsburgh for my six month PET scan. I had a mammogram on Tuesday. Everything is fine with them. My birthday is next Tuesday and my follow up with Dr. Moser (my surgical oncologist) is on Wednesday. Keep praying all is good.

1 comment:

Tina said...

So glad everything went well! What an exciting day!