Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunbathing

Yesterday was such a beautiful day with nice warm weather (75 degrees) with no wind blowing. Decided to sunbathe in the backyard. Hey, we have no neighbors so no one can see me. After about an hour Phil tells me I am sunburned and to go inside. I was just beginning to enjoy the warmth and fall asleep which could have turned out lobster red disastrous especially with lots and lots of fabulous wedding pictures this coming weekend. Would not have been a good thing.

I tried my pretty plum dress on and it still fits which on one hand is a good thing and on the other a not so good thing because it means I haven't lost any weight. Definitely need a new foundation undergarment for this dress because my regular stuff shows. Phil suggested a camisole but that would not look right because the dress is not casual enough for that. It's not overly formal but it is pretty and it fits and I'm happy with that. It's also a good color for me. Now to figure out what to do with my hair. Ugg.

Phil called at 8 and woke me up. I am supposed to be getting ready for work. I even ran the bath water about half an hour ago. I'll go in for a couple of hours, pick up some hay for the goats and head home. Not working the rest of the week. I really do have to clean the house at some point. Thank goodness Roomba has a new battery and can work his little heart out. Just wish he could put clean sheets on the beds, put away clothes and hide the rest of the junk sitting around.

No comments: