Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today is Thursday

and I haven't slept a wink all night so I got out of bed and struggled to find a nightgown to put on just to go downstairs. Why, I don't know. There's only the two of us here.

Couldn't sleep. Upset stomach. Had a migraine yesterday. Took a Maxalt XT and it finally went away. Phil brought me home a McDonald's grilled chicken and bacon ranch salad for dinner. Yum. Couldn't finish it all. Hmmm, hungry now. Wonder how it would taste this early in the morning?

Phil and I discussed getting up early to view the Perseid meteor showers. He couldn't see them in the sky last night around 11 p.m. so we thought we'd get up early to watch. I'm up. He's still asleep. Maybe I should venture onto the back porch to see if anything's happening. Maybe I should wake him up just in case a bear is venturing out onto my back porch as well.

If I don't post again you'll know the bear got me. HAHA

Shoot! Nothing! Rain is falling from off the trees. The sky is very cloudy and the only thing I could see was a half moon (in the sky). Looks like people in western PA were bummed out all over not getting to view the meteor showers. What a let down.

No comments: