Monday, August 17, 2009

Tomorrow is Chemo Day Round 2

I had a really great day today! Got a lot of laundry done today. Cleaned up the dishes from yesterday and put clean sheets on the bed where Mom Urban is going to be staying.

I forgot my chiropractor appt was at 11 a.m. today and they called to reschedule me. I went in at 2:45 p.m. My next appt is on Friday at 1:45 p.m. Let's hope I remember it.

Went home and fed animals, got a shower and headed out to meet Phil and Mom Urban at China Buffet in Mount Pleasant. Dinner was awesome. Our server was great. I don't know his name but he is so funny.

Round 2 chemo starts tomorrow. Really not looking forward to it but am hoping that I feel as good during the in-between week as I did this past week.

My appt is at 9 a.m. tomorrow. We meet with Dr. Viverette prior to the chemo appt.

No comments: