Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Mom and dad left for home today. It will be quiet here. We had a really good week in spite of having to do chemo.

It was really warm here today. About 70 degrees but it started raining. Kind of strange weather.

Phil went hunting at Hecla this morning. He took Opal and Reno.

I haven't felt too bad this week on chemo. This morning I woke up with a sore throat but that could just be a cold coming on. I really hope it's not the flu (any type). I am not looking forward to seeing Dr. V on Tuesday. Phil is going with me. I'm afraid we may get bad news again. I know, that's not the positive way of thinking that I usually have going on. :(

My nephew Grant has H1N1. Really worried about him and his family! Please keep him in your prayers!

Watching cooking shows tonight. Just relaxing. Had a nice dinner from Foggy Mountain Lodge tonight. I had chicken marsala with rice and vegetables. Phil had a delmonico steak with baked potato and veggies.

No plans for tomorrow.

No comments: