Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spending time with my Granddaughter

I was so unbelievably excited today to be spending time with my granddaughter Jassmine!

I got over to Joe and Chrystal's a little after 11 a.m. Jassie and I headed out to Burger King's play yard but first stopped for gas at Get Go. She thought she was allowed to get out of her carseat at the gas station and almost started crying when I told her no but I put the windows down in the back so she could see me pumping gas.

We got to Burger King a little after 12:00 noon and there must have been 20 people standing in line waiting to place an order. Amazing! We ordered our meals and headed out to the play yard. Jassie wanted to play but I told her we had to eat our meals first. She sat there eating her apple fries while looking at the equipment. She really wanted to go!

The batteries in my camera didn't last. I was able to take six pictures and that was it. A lady there with her kids took a pic of me and Jassie but the batteries died before it saved the picture. Drat!

Jassie was so much bolder than she was back in February when I took her and Chucky to the play yard. She climbed all the way up and all the way back down and then said, "Grandma come play." So I climbed up inside and went down the slide with her. Wow, I screamed the whole way down. I remember my boys telling me to stop screaming on the log jammer at Kennywood when they were little. I guess I embarrassed them!

All the little kids in the play yard were yelling for Grandma to come play with them. I am such a kid at heart. I had a good time.

After playing Jassie and I went to Sears where we spent all of Pappy's money on clothes for her. :) GIGGLE

No comments: