Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not feeling great

I didn't feel all that spiffy during chemo last week and last Friday was no different even after getting the chemo bag off. Saturday the diahooties started and I've now run out of Imodium. I have been in bed since then. Phil calls it cocooning because I wrap up in blankets with just my head sticking out. Either I'm on the laptop, watching tv or just sleeping. I don't have much energy to do anything else. It feels like my white blood count is low again. I know I'm drinking enough fluids even though Phil tells me I should go in for a fill up. I have red rings around my eyes which I'm trying to cover with my MaryKay makeup. I don't know what that is from but it's probably chemo related. Randy called today to check up on me since I haven't been in to work this week. I really don't want to do another chemo treatment. I know Phil will fight me on this. I feel so wiped. No strength or energy at all. He'll tell me I have to do it and I will. I want it to be over. I want to get back to feeling like a normal person again.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Only one more!! You can SO do this. I'm so excited for you to be done! I have #5 of 8 tomorrow (Friday). Then only 3 left. yay!!!
Hope you are feeling better today.
Hugs to you!

Daria said...

I feel for you Carol ... there are times I thought of quitting.

Please hang in there ... one day at a time.

All the best to you.