Monday, April 12, 2010

113th PSSDAR State Conference

Mom and I just got back from Canonsburg, PA where we attended the 113th Pennsylvania Society Daughters of the American Revolution State Conference.

We had a really good time. We worked the Lost and Found table and everyone who came past us had something funny to say! haha Fourteen members of our chapter came to conference. I made sure we all got together for a group photo. We were lucky enough to be able to get the President General (Mrs. Calvin) and our State Regent (Miss Snedaker) in the group photo. I am so excited about that! Can't wait till my photos come in.

Eleven of my chapter members stuck around to hear me read my regent's report at the business session on Saturday morning. It's coming up to the end of my term as chapter regent. We hold chapter elections at our meeting on April 17 and our new officers will be installed at June's meeting.

I've really enjoyed being chapter regent. I've had a really good group of ladies to work with.

No comments: