Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yep, it's that day of the week again!

It's the middle of the week and I don't feel like going back to work this week. The bossman has been crabby as heck and I'm feeling lazy. Just want some time to myself and don't feel like going in. Wishing I had that computer program where you link two computers together from different sites. I could do all my work from home instead of having to drive the 20+ miles to work.

Hubs brought home pizza for dinner last night. My personal opinion is that Pizza Hut has the best pizza! I like a sauce that's somewhat sweet and that you can taste the seasonings plus I love a thick crust. Yum. He text me to ask if I'd like to eat Chinese food tonight. Of course the answer was yes. Anytime that I don't have to cook is fine with me!

What's with the weather here? It's downright cold! The furnace has come back on and is running day and night! Brr! I'm having to wear sweaters and polar fleece jackets again. Looking forward to warm weather. It can't come back soon enough for me!

I ordered a DAR member-for-member pin last week. Should be arriving any day now. Excited about my new pin. Also, can't wait for my chapter to give me my past regent pin to put on my ribbon. Currently I wear the regent pin which belongs to our chapter. As soon as my term is over (June meeting) I'll pin it on our incoming chapter regent. I'm glad to be stepping down. I like the idea that other members will have a chance to be an officer within the chapter.

Not much going on these days. Everyone keeps asking how I'm doing and I know I blogged about that topic some time ago. I'm good. I don't expect that to change. Stop asking. It's monotonous to talk about.

My granddaughter will be turning three on May 15! Very excited! Chrystal said she and Joe are looking for a swing set for the kids. Jassmine keeps telling them she wants a swing set. I'm looking. They don't want a metal one so that only leaves wood. I'd love to be able to find a used set. If anyone knows of someone who has a playset to get rid of please contact me.

No comments: