Thursday, January 13, 2011

Newest Granddaughter is 10 Days Old!

Our newest granddaughter, Dixie-Lee Sue Puffenbarger, was born on January 3, 2011 at 8:36 a.m.  She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long.  She has dark hair and looks to have blue eyes.  She looks a lot like her sister Jassmine.  I have a lot of photos up on my Facebook site.

We had a good Christmas this year.  We had our annual Christmas eve dinner at Phil's mother's house on Sunday, December 19.  It was a really good time.  Christmas day we went to Dave and MaryAnn's for dinner, then Ralph and Joe and their families came over the day after Christmas for dinner.  I cooked a 21 lb turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, corn, green bean casserole, and sweet potatoes.  I even surprised myself!

Phil and I are both getting over colds.  Mine has been lingering for three weeks now.

Puppies are doing well.  I had Leja and Reba upstairs tonight for an hour.  Boy, they were wild but it was fun to play with them!

Finally, we have our Peggy Shaw Society C.A.R. up and running.  Our first meeting is scheduled for Sunday, January 23.

It's Master Questionnaire time at DAR.  Chapters all over the country and in other countries are filling out the MQ.  In addition, state chairmen and state officers plus national chairmen and national officers export what's in the MQ and incorporate into state and national reports.  I finally received my access code so that I can export info for my state report.  In turn, that also gets sent in to national.

I started a new sweater for Lilly last night.  I love the yarn.  It's Baby Ull by Dale Yarns.  100% wool.  It's so soft!  Bought it off eBay.

That's about it.  I'm getting tired so it's time to head to bed.  Take care!

No comments: