Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life, in General

I really hate this Daylight Savings Time.  Always have.  Never understood the reasoning for keeping it around after World War II.  I find getting up when it's still dark out and going to bed when it's still light outside quite a contradiction in terms as I'm sure most people do.

Today was errands day.  I had to go to the bank, stop at the cancer center to get bloodwork drawn, and go to Sam's Club to pick up dog food. 

Blood draw went fine and one of my nurses, Sarah, stopped over to see me.  Said she heard me laughing.  :)  She looked great.  Expecting her second baby soon.  I think I'll be knitting something blue very soon.  Enjoyed visiting with Krystal, Christina and Dana while I was there.

I need egg cartons.  The girls have finally seen the light, literally, and I have more eggs than I can manage.  I hate giving them away because feed is so expensive now.

I'm thinking of selling Pepper at the livestock auction.  Randy said goats are going for $1 a pound which would get me about $150.  I could buy a bunch of little goats and feed them on what Pepper eats.  And then there's the selfishness he has with Jenny.  He pushes her out of the way so he can eat all the food.  If he wasn't a goat I'd think he was a pig.

Colonoscopy next week.  I don't dread the procedure because that's the easy part.  You're asleep.  haha  The prep is gagalicious.  Thank God I don't have to do the gallon GoLytely solution.  Two Bismodyl pills and Half-Lytely.  Be glad to have this one done and hear the doctor say I don't have to come back for another two years!  I need to schedule Phil's next.  I don't know how he will get through the prep and go an entire day without eating.  He gets sick if he doesn't eat every couple of hours.

It's almost 2 a.m.  I'd better turn in before it's time for him to get up for work.

No comments: