Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today was Not a Gorgeous Day.

Alas, this week has been back to winter weather and today it snowed.  Blech!  Soooooo tired of winter!  I want nice spring weather or jump right into summer, if possible!

I worked in the office today.  Lots of filing to do.  I got caught up on 2010 vendor filing but haven't started on 2011 yet nor have I been able to get the 2010 customer work tickets filed.  I like working from home but I still need to go into the office at least once a week to maintain the files.

I found out this evening that my granddaughter, Jassmine, had her ears pierced today!  Chrystal said she didn't even cry.  What a big girl!  I was 12 when I had my ears pierced and I cried.  I remember after the first ear was done I didn't want to do the other one because it hurt so bad.  I'm really proud of Jassie for being such a big girl!

No comments: