Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crazy Weather!

What is with this crazy weather?  It snowed on Saturday and Sunday then Monday was in the middle 70s during the day but by late afternoon a storm blew in complete with hail, rain and wind.  This morning I woke up to snow again and then it rained most of the day.  BOO!  I just don't understand what's going on with the weather.

After work yesterday I stopped by to see Lilly, Jess and Ralph.  They had a baby stroller for me to keep at our house for when the girls come over.  When I walked in the door Lilly was on the floor crawling inch by inch across the carpet.  That was such a cool experience!

While I was fixing dinner last night I happened by the front door only to notice we had water coming in along the logs above the door.  It was a steady stream of water.  I thought it was because it was such a heavy rain.  Today I noticed the water was still coming in.  Phil had me call our insurance agent to start a claim.  I have no idea how one would go about finding the source of the leak.  I mean, I know the source is water, but I don't know where it's coming in at.  I really hope it doesn't cause the logs to swell or cause mold.

I worked in the office yesterday.  I managed to get all of the invoices filed but need to spend a day filing work tickets.  Lots to do.  Today was laundry day.  It's amazing and overwhelming that two people can go through so many clothes!  Actually, I should have said it was unbelievable.

Stopping by the DAR house tomorrow to finish up with Lilly's C.A.R. application papers.  I'd like to get Jassmine and Dixie-Lee's done, as well.  In fact, after I'm done there I'll check to see if Chrystal and the girls will be home and stop by.

Time for bed.  I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

No comments: