Thursday, May 19, 2011

What a Fantabulous Weekend!

Had a great visit with my parents this past weekend.  They were in for Jassmine's 4th birthday party.  Attended the birthday on Saturday then got up early on Sunday and went to breakfast with Ralph, Jess and Lilly.  Joe and Chrystal were out four wheeling. Afterwards, Phil took me and Mom home and then he went out to the trap range while Ralph and Dad went fishing at Greenlick Dam.  When Phil got back in he caught up with Dad and Ralph while Mom and I went to my Children of the American Revolution society meeting.  When we got back in I fixed pork chops, rice pilaf with almonds, brussell sprouts and corn for dinner.  Ralph, Jess and Lilly also joined us.  Mom and Dad left early Monday morning and I pouted the rest of the day.  :(

Monday was the dreaded beagle club meeting.  I always leave there with my blood pressure up and wanting a stiff drink when I get home.  Tuesday I worked at the office all day.  Invited Joe, Chrystal and the kids over for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.  The kids were so good.

Yesterday was nice because I could sleep in.  :)  Phil called later to let me know he took my truck to work because the Jeep wouldn't start.  Ugg.  I had it towed to the mechanic and am waiting today to hear back from him.  Wondering if it's the same thing as back in January.  Some of the wires had corroded and the wiring harness was replaced.  I'd like to get rid of it even though it's only 2 1/2 years old.  There have been so many things that have gone wrong with it plus it has over 100,000 miles on it.  If we traded it in we wouldn't get much of a trade because we still owe on it.  What to do?

Looks like the guys will be over next week to finish up on the kennel building.  We are looking forward to the day it's finally finished!

No comments: