Sunday, August 21, 2011

So much has happened in such a short time

Ralph, Jessica and Lilly have moved to a townhouse closer to his work. It's very cute and has a large kitchen plus the rent is lower than what they were paying at the house. The only downside is there's no view like the house on the farm. Another positive is no crazy landlord!

I finished putting together the handout for the district meeting next week and printed off copies for the attendees. Next, I need to write my speech for the chapter meeting on September 10. My topic is "9/11 Remembered."

There's so much going on in September! I'd like to go to the PSSDAR wreath laying ceremony at the Flight 93 Memorial at Shanksville on the 11th. The 13th is regent's club meeting at Mrs. Weir's farm. Our 22nd anniversary is the 16th. The 18th is our Peggy Shaw Society meeting and also Phil and Bella's Versatile Championship test at the NAVHDA Invitational in Ohio. The 19th is the beagle club meeting and the 23rd-25th is the beagle club field trial.

Oh, and my four year cancerversary is on September 5; as if I could really forget that it's been four years! One day at a time.

My PET/CT scan is supposed to be sometime in September. My calendar is filling up fast so I hope they let me know soon when it will be! Follow up with Dr. V on October 6.

No comments: