Thursday, November 24, 2011

So much to be thankful for

There is so much that I'm thankful for today. Here are but a few.

Number 1--I'm thankful to be alive and that my cancer is in remission.

Number 2--I'm thankful for my husband Phil. He works so hard to provide a home for us and put food on our plates. He is a good man. I couldn't ask for more.

Number 3--I'm thankful for my children and their families and that they are all healthy.

Number 4--I'm thankful my parents are still with me.

Number 5--I'm thankful for my mother in law.

Number 6--I'm thankful that my mother's cancer is not worse than it could have been.

Number 7--I'm thankful for my sister and brother, and for extended family and friends.

Number 8--I'm thankful for my doctors and nurses. They have lifted my spirits in terrible times.

Number 9--I'm thankful to live in the United States of America and to have the freedoms we enjoy.

Number 10--I'm thankful for two working vehicles that get us where we need to go.

Number 11--I'm thankful for friends I've met via the internet.

Number 12--I'm thankful for God's plan of salvation and for sending his son, Jesus, who died on the cross and rose again the third day, to save us from our sins.

1 comment:

Tina said...

That's a great list! You are blessed!