Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday

Kind of a strange day. Weird, I guess. I had my clock set for 7:15. I wanted to get up early to go to QuickDraw to get my pre-op testing done today. I ended up sleeping through the alarm and music. I woke up at 8:30, got dressed, put on a little makeup and ran out the door. I didn't even take the dogs out before I left. Got to the Pellis Rd office at 9 and was out the door by 9:40. Stopped at McDonald's in Southwest Greensburg for biscuits and a Diet Coke for my breakfast and then drove home. I took the dogs out and then fed and watered my chickens, ducks and goats. It was 55 degrees when I was out. Slight rain. Very dark sky and lots of wind. Makes me want to stay inside and huddle under the covers all day.

On the way home I called and spoke to my Dad. Mom was out at a doctor's appointment. I think she was getting her pre-op testing done. Her port placement is on Monday. Dad said she has a CT scan for this afternoon.

I also stopped to look at a small camper in Lycippus. I've seen it out in the yard for a couple of years now. I think it's a Scotty and it was made in 1976 so it's 35 years old. They're asking $900 which I think is OUTRAGEOUS even if it does have new cushions, bedding and a new coat of paint on the outside. The info sheet said the water isn't working which makes me wonder what else may be wrong with it. I didn't see info about a heater and there's not bathroom. I need to find out what it might be worth. Phil would think it's ridiculous to buy one. I was thinking cheap and easy to haul. It was 17 ft long.

I work tomorrow then plan to run errands. Have to get gift cards for Christmas presents. No plans yet for Saturday. Phil is judging a United Beagle Clubs trial at Franklin Township on Sunday and I'm tagging along. After that is dinner at his mom's house. Monday is our monthly meeting at Salem. Tuesday I head to Mom and Dad's.

No comments: