Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tomorrow

will be my procedure at the hospital. It's called a D&C. My cervix has been closed for years and, no, this does not mean I'm a virgin. HA! I've heard that one already! My last PET scan in September showed something in the endometrial cavity. My gyn tried to do a uterine biopsy in November but couldn't because of the cervix being closed. Tomorrow's procedure opens it up so she can do the biopsy. Praying that it is not cancer. We haven't heard from the hospital yet so I don't know what time to be there. Glad Phil has a vacation day so he can take me to the hospital.

Woke up to snow on the ground. It's been intermittent all day. I've been trying for three days to get a fire going in the wood stove. Today just might be the day for it to finally catch!

Did I mention the hens are back to laying since I put the heat lamp in their house? I came back from my parents on Saturday to find 24 eggs in nesting boxes. I've gotten four or more eggs every day since then. Reno, Opal and Bella were happy to get one each yesterday. We'll see how today goes.

Dadburned service technician from A&E Factory Service Repair came out yesterday to fix my Whirlpool Duet HE washer. When I scheduled the repair online I entered the model and serial number of the machine plus gave an accurate description of the repair needed. When he arrived, he looked at the machine, wrote down the model and serial number and then went out to the truck and came back to say he did NOT have the part to fix it! GRRRRRR! The man could see that I have piles and piles of clothes taking over my basement and that I need my washing machine to work! GRRRRR! He ordered the part which will come by Friday by FedEx. Hopefully. I'm supposed to call them back after the part arrives. GRRRRR!

Did I also mention that Phil lost his cellphone in the Conemaugh River when he was duck hunting on Monday. So, when I go to Life 360 to locate my husband it shows me a map of where the phone was last. In the middle of the river. Verizon said I could either pay Assurion $99 to get a replacement phone or upgrade to a new phone for $199. We decided to upgrade to the Motorola Droid Bionic. My fingers are crossed that Phil will not lose this one.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Hope all goes well!