Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I bought Valentine's Day cards three weeks ago and had Phil take them to the post office on Sunday.  I had Phil's card sitting on the counter since before I went in the hospital.  He came home from the grocery store and the first thing he brought up was a vase full of red roses.  He is so sweet.

* * * WARNING!  DON"T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU GET SICK EASILY! * * *

Yesterday was a difficult day for me.  I had forgotten how really crappy you feel after surgery.  My incision is red and draining.  That adds to my pain.  I have an appointment with my gynecologist tomorrow to take out the staples.  There are some that I don't know how she'll get to because the skin has enveloped the staples.  I would have been happier with a drain in the abdomen so the incision wouldn't get infected.

I am starting to feel depressed that I feel so crappy.  I have some pain meds left but it's not enough to get through the rest of the week.  It's a dull ache in my lower back followed by a stabbing pain higher up.  Phil said that's probably from having the nerve block.

I had someone private message me on Facebook yesterday morning telling me that (she?) knows for a fact that my DIL Chrystal is cheating on my son Joe with her live in friend David.  Um, this is news?  What can I do about it?  Nothing.  I've stayed awake many nights trying to figure out what to do.  There's nothing I can do.  I haven't seen the girls since January 14.  My entire family is sick, sick, sick over this.  It kills me that she's treating my son like this but then I remember she did exactly the same thing to Irv with Joe.  The only positive out of that was the two granddaughters.

I would like to know that they are being treated good.  That they are healthy, eating well, have clean clothes, a clean bed to sleep in, etc.  I worry she has them saying Daddy David.  I would flip out if I heard that.

I try not to think evil thoughts about her although they are there in my head.  My best scenario would be her telling Joe that she and David are moving on and leaving the girls with him.  Then I would go get them while he works and make sure Jass went to school and had her teeth fixed.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Sorry about the family issues. All you really can do is continue to pray for all involved, especially those beautiful little girls. I will keep them in my prayers too.
God bless,
Tina