Monday, June 25, 2012

Little Red Tricycle

I saw a photo the other day of a child's tricycle.  You know the one.  Every child has had a little shiny red or blue tricycle as their first bike. 

I thought I needed to buy one for the girls.  So today I bought one at Tractor Supply.  It's still in the box for now but I'll put it together in a day or so.  I can't wait for the girls to come over and play on it.  I can see it being used for years. 

I remember my boys had a little blue tricycle.  I can't remember where it came from but they both rode it and had so much fun.  I remember that we had one when we were children.  One of us would be on the front peddling while one was on the back hanging on. 

I wish we had saved Ralph's little red wagon.  It got thrown away after the garage door came down and crushed it.  That was back before garage doors had safety features to prevent accidents.  I'm pretty sure the blue tricycle was left at camp when we sold it.  Hopefully it was put to good use by other children after we left it.

No comments: