Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday

I was so excited today when I went to the post office to pick up our mail.  Two packages for me!  One was the Ashland dress pattern from Sew Liberated.  Yipee!

The other was a toddler dress pattern (McCall's M6529) and gorgeous rose fabric that I ordered from Auntie Chris Fabrics at Artfire.  Actually, two sets of gorgeous rose fabric!  One is Nanna's Garden and the other is Provincial Garden.



I danced around the house a little bit and then threw the fabric into the washer so it will shrink prior to cutting and sewing, and now it's hanging on the clothes line to dry. 

Fingers crossed that I am able to cut out the Ashland dress pattern and then the fabric to begin sewing.  Would love if little fairies were to come into my house and have it sewn up for me by Saturday.  giggle

No comments: