Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

No, I don't plan to discuss how people vote or why they choose which candidate.  That's a personal decision kind of like your relationship with God.  I picked the title because that's what we call this day here in the U.S.A.

Last week I finished up on the super cute Heart Party Shrug I was knitting for Jassmine.  I used a Merino and Mohair yarn called Princess in a lovely lilac shade.  It fit beautifully and best of all, she loved it!


After dance class on Friday Jass wanted to come home with me.  Dixie stayed home.  Saturday morning Jass and I went to see Lilly; from there we went to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum.  We had a great time even though it was so cold outside.  The girls enjoyed all the activities at the museum.  Jass stayed overnight with Lilly so they could go trick or treating together.  Sunday morning we all met at Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

With Jass gone overnight I decided to start a pair of mittens for Lilly.  I finished them yesterday.  I used two strands of yarn for extra warmth.  The yarn is Alpaca from Peru in a color called Hyacinth.  The girls love their purples.  I plan to make a couple more pairs for Lilly and also for Jass and Dixie.

No comments: