Monday, December 31, 2012

The end of 2012

Can I say good riddance?  2012 brought some good times and bad times.  I met a lot of new people and lost a few.  Cancer sucks big time.

I find that every evening as I lay down to sleep and say my prayers that my list of people to pray for keeps getting longer.  Some days I get quite depressed about it.  If you can, say a prayer for the following:  my mother who finished chemo and radiation for uterine cancer, Tharon who has tongue and throat cancer, Ellie who has leukemia, David who has colon cancer and his wife Samantha who has multiple sclerosis, Rick who has multiple myeloma, Michelle who has colon cancer and recently has been told she now has ovarian cancer, and Tina who has had colon cancer and also breast cancer and is in remission.

Say prayers for the families of Daria who died from breast cancer, Bill who had colon cancer, Kim who also had colon cancer and Sheri who had rectal cancer.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

God bless!

2 comments:

Tina said...

My prayer list grows long too :(
Thanks for including me on your list--I keep you on mine too! Praying 2013 is a great year for all of us!

Carol Pack Urban said...

Thank you, too!

I love the photos of Selah. Will you get one with the three grandchildren together? That would be so sweet!