Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Cold or Allergies?

Phil and I both started to feel sick this past Saturday.  He stayed home from work on Monday and was in bed all day.  Yesterday I was the one who slept all day.  My ears feel plugged.  Sinuses are pounding at night and draining during the day.  Coughing, scratchy throat, feeling feverish, etc.  We've been taking "over the counter meds" from the pharmacy which allow us to function during the day otherwise we'd still be holed up in bed sleeping.

I've got to go to Walmart for food and supplies.  I just don't have the energy but I'm afraid if I lay back down I'll fall asleep.  Hoping this passes soon because I have so much to do around the house.  Dinner the past two nights has been fried eggs.  I don't have the energy to do anymore than that.

No comments: