Friday, April 5, 2013

Visit with Oncologist

I came prepared to sit and knit in the waiting room prior to my visit with my oncologist.  I arrived at 11:20 for my 11:30 appointment.  I filled out paperwork, yapped with the receptionist and knitted.  I finished the second sleeve.  Finally I was taken back at 12:15 and waited a little while longer for the doctor.  He came in the door smiling and said, "You're still on the cured list."  Much better than the alternative that I always worry about.  So glad I got my blood work results via email!  Whew, that took a load off!

Phil, his brother and Matt Snyder worked putting up the ceiling in the kennel.  Matt arrived at our house at 7:00 in the morning and didn't leave until 11:30 last night.  What a very long day for them!  It looks great and should hold the heat in much better.

While waiting on the guys last night I finished Lilly's Sawtelle cardigan.  Here's a photo with the new shoes I bought her through Totsy.  They're by StrideRite and I got them for less than $20!


No comments: