Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Nightgowns

I picked up two of our three granddaughters yesterday.  We spent most of the day with the third one today.  The girls had a lot of fun playing together.  So did I.





I've been wanting to make the girls summer nightgowns.  This was my inspiration:  http://www.themotherhuddle.com/knit-and-cluny-lace-dress-tutorial/

Kinda late to be doing that now that it's almost September but I was able to make one for Dixie this afternoon and have almost finished Jassie's at 11:30 p.m.  I have to measure for straps and sew those on and hers will be done.  I will need to take my sewing machine with me when I work on Lilly's gown.

Here's Dixie in hers.  Jassie put Dixie's hair up in pigtails.  Looks cute on her!


Here's Jassie in her gown.


1 comment:

Lindsay(PACountryCrafts) said...

They look very pretty and comfy- just what every little girl wants! :)