Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas to All!

We had a wonderful Christmas here at our house!

My parents arrived on Sunday afternoon.  I've enjoyed having them here.


Our sons, our daughter in law, our granddaughters and Phil's mom plus my parents were here on Christmas eve for dinner; after which, we opened gifts.  The girls had SO much fun opening their gifts!

















Christmas morning Phil went duck hunting.  My parents and I sat around the house watching tv and listening to Christmas carols.  We drove to Phil's brother and sister in law's for dinner.  Lovely time with them as always!  Kristopher Kringle and Matilda Claus stopped by to drop off gifts to those not on the naughty list this year.  Matilda said she's been checking Facebook, too, so remember that next year.

My dad on Santa's knee.

Mom and dad left to visit dad's brother and sister in law.  I'm trying to tidy up the house a bit while they're gone.  Mom put in a request for a wood fire so I need to start working on that.

Missing from our Christmas were my sister, brother and their families.  Maybe next year!

God bless!!


2 comments:

Lindsay(PACountryCrafts) said...

It looks like you had a nice Christmas! Hopefully everyone can be together next year. We were surprised by my brother who came home from Afghanistan early!

Carol Pack Urban said...

What an awesome Christmas gift you received with your brother being able to come home!!!