Friday, February 7, 2014

No Motivation

I don't know what's with me.  I have absolutely no motivation to do anything.  I haven't finished the pink lace mitten that I started last month.  I have nothing else on the needles right now.  I do plan to knit myself a cape with Cascade 220 in a berry pink color but don't want to start until the mitten is finished.  The yarn color is actually darker than what it shows in the photo.



I woke up with a headache.  I managed to get a bath, wash my hair and put on makeup.  I was meeting someone at the kennel this morning.  He left his dog to be bred.  His female, Mossy, is out of Elsa and Gunner's first litter.  She's going to be bred to Rocco whose parents are Bella and Clou Vom Holtvogt.  This is the same breeding we are planning for Roxy (Mossy's sister).  Should make for great dogs!

Little Maximum Performance is getting along well and growing fast.  Lilly came over to visit on Saturday to play with him.



It's 24° here today which feels nice compared to last week and the week before.  It's not snowing.  The sun is shining so it's just beautiful out.  I always find myself thanking God for letting me enjoy such a beautiful day.



1 comment:

DianeSchuller.com said...

decades ago I used to have German Shorthaired Pointers. Seeing this photo made me very nostalgic.