Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thanking God

As part of continued monitoring by my oncologist, today is my six month check up.  

I had blood work done last week and received my lab results on Friday.  Receiving them in advance of the appointment with the doctor helps calm my nerves!  My CEA is still 0.5 which is well below the normal range.  Yipee!  

This September marks eight years since my cancer diagnosis.  How thankful I am to God for allowing me this perfect gift of more time on Earth with family.  Our family has grown in the past eight years.  We now have three granddaughters and a bonus granddaughter plus a grandson.  We are also expecting another grandson in October!  God continues to bless!  I thank Him for all things.

3 comments:

Rohini Sharma said...

Thanks for your information. very well written.

Smart Leaders said...

We the TEAM of the Smart Leaders IAS Academy which is one of the tnpsc coaching centre in Chennai is the Well Known Team for general studies and in their own area of optional subjects.

Emilylee Emilylee said...

It's just I think Cheap Archeage Gold I really know the position you're in because I have lived it at length. You cannot change her, you must change yourself so you can just deal with her. When you do that, you might find that's Archeage Gold she's not so bad and you can be friends. I'm like pollyanna though, I just think that people should find the good in Buy RS Gold others and shrug off the bad, if you love someone that Buy Archeage Gold is the greatest thing.