Saturday, June 6, 2015

Summer Sewing

I finished up two quick sewing projects this past weekend while Phil was out training dogs.  Today he's out at a NAVHDA field test with one of our puppies.  I have plans to get the sewing machine out again today.  Yesterday I made valance curtains for my daughter in law's home.  I should have taken photos but I didn't.

The first project is for grandson Michael.  Vintage seersucker fabric from the thrift store using a vintage pattern from 1972.  Size 12 months.  I added snap tape to the crotch for easy diaper changing and red buttons at the shoulders.


Next is a sunsuit for our bonus granddaughter Beverly.  Again, thrift store fabric using a vintage Butterick pattern.  Size 4.  Half-inch red heart buttons on the straps.




No comments: