Thursday, February 4, 2016

More Knitting Projects

I have been working on a few more knitting projects since the first of the year.  

I started an old fashioned undershirt for grandson Logan in 0-9 months size and it looks huge.  I think it might fit his brother Michael.  I'm using Mountain Maid Yarns Leaflet No. 202.  The yarn is by Sapphires-n-Pearls and is called Springy Sock, in a blue/green colorway that I was really drawn to, and size two needles. 

I made a sweater for my cousin's son Haden (size 12 months) in the Oatmeal pattern on Ravelry.  I used Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK and size six needles.  Turned out beautifully!  I'm plan to make one for Logan.


I'm working on a sweater for our granddaughter Beverly in size 4-5 years, 100% merino wool and size 6 needles.  Pattern is called Daisy Chain by Amanda Lilley. 


I'll post photos soon.




Here is Miss BAM in her sweater I made for her.  She loved it!


No comments: